Monday, October 31, 2011

Fwd: The truth about Richard Boylan's UFO group.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ex-ufofacts.member@nyms.net>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:42 AM
Subject: The truth about Richard Boylan's UFO group.
To: ALINTEL36@gmail.com


The man who proclaims himself Councilor of Earth(sic), accused me of being a she-male and a cabal operative, banning me from his group.
I am a woman and a mother, 50 years old and don't even know what the cabal is.
 Several UFOfact people wrote to me and confirmed the obsessions of this man. Some of them post in UFOfacts just to see how far will this pathetic individual goes.
Also I learned that Dr. Boylan lost his therapeutic licenses for multiple abuses of his female patients.
Thanks to those who gave me their solidarity and love.
M.E.