Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DISCLOSURE: Think twice.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Subject: The Indirect DISCLOSURE



Are you waiting for some formal disclosure with smiles and perhaps some tears?
Well, in that case forget about it, because if there are tears, these will come from FEAR.
Ah but, indeed President Obama shaking hands with the Star Nations Ambassador will be unforgettable...the only problem is that there will be NO HANDS to shake.
Oh I see, you are thinking in beautiful songs, but forget about it. The songs of our alien friends are not for us at all.
The sounds they enjoy could destroy your auditory organs in seconds.
So, If you are waiting for a nice, happy disclosure , forget about it.
Only remember the words of an old Rabbi who said:
" Oh, God my Lord, please do NOT give me what I am asking for..!
I know that this short text will make you think . Will put your Conscience and subconsciousness at work.
Good night and peaceful dreams, my friends.
General Twilight.