Sunday, November 20, 2011

" The Cabal made me do it..!" says Richard Boylan.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christie Carter <carter.christie@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Subject: " The Cabal made me do it..!" says Richard Boylan.
To: "merlies4@att.net" <merlies4@att.net>, "bellacatalunya@msn.com" <bellacatalunya@msn.com>, "\"MarĂ­a Edith Moreno\"" <medithmoreno@yahoo.es>, "calopuente@yahoo.com" <calopuente@yahoo.com>
Cc: "alintel36@gmail.com" <alintel36@gmail.com>


Dear people, please remember that the Councilor of Earth is always RIGHT. When he is WRONG, the Cabal fooled him. This is very convenient since he can do and say anything at all and get away with it making the cabal responsible.
It would be a great idea to show those "dark" messages from the Cabal signed by "those three", but after all.  
But, these messages from Richard Boylan, perhaps are new tricks from the cabal? Who can say? 
Because if the cabal can make Maria Edith look as a 51 year old american cabalist, then it's also possible for them to make a dark cabalist look like a noble kind and pure lightworker.

Sample: Richard Boylan writes: " There are Star Visitors who are joining in Occupy Wall Street movement demonstrations in various communities, passing for Human, and demonstrating for reform of Fourth World financial systems."

The movilization of the American people is one of the best things happening in USA since the Peace Movement against the Vietnam War. The question is to know if those Star Visitors joining the Occupy Movement are Cabal provocateurs.


Advice: the next time any of you is accused and insulted by the Councilor, just shield yourself as soon as possible because HE, DR. Richard Boylan is working for the Cabal. He is an instrument of the cabal himself. 


Sheri,
 
    Maria Edith and Gracie have already rejoined UFOFacts, and I hope Mary Ann will be rejoining soon.
    The amount, depth, and strength of trickery which the Cabal used to provide misleading "energy signatures" was astounding. They even coupled it with sending out fake emails from those three to me with stuff that did not sound like it was coming from a lightworker. And those fake emails were drenched in dark energy, so that I would think that the three had gone over to the dark side.
    But now I know what to look for in the Cabal's new bag of tricks.
    I do hope others have benefitted from my unpleasant experience, and will use the enhanced shielding techniques themselves to stay out of harm's way.
 
     in the light,
 
     Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

 My being temporarily fooled was a combination of my overwork dealing with all the sleeper agents, fatigue, and the fact that I am involved in confidential special projects (which I cannot talk about on UFOFacts at this time) so that I do not have a lot of time to deal with the Cabal's games in a thoughtful and slow reflective way.
    I know you were hurt. The Cabal wanted you to be hurt. I did not want for you to be hurt.
    I hope we all learn what Master Yeshua ben Joseph said: that we need to be "as wise as the serpents, and guileless as the doves."
 
    in the light,
 
    Richard Boylan, Ph.D.