Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fwd: Thanks for Banning me, Dr Richard Boylan.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Preston <prestonjessica75@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Subject: Thanks for Banning me, Dr Richard Boylan.


Many thanks, D.Richard Boylan. Banning me from UFOfacts group you gave me back my energy, my spirituality and peaceful nights and days.
While member of your group, I felt threatened, have nightmares and was depleted of energy. I was always fearing your insults and accusations.
Do not send me personal messages because the True Light protects me from EVIL and negativity.
I have no doubt now that it's true that UFOfacts belongs to vampires.   Agents of darkness disguised as good extraterrestrials and your own sinister, cruel and authoritarian personality.
You, "Councilor of Earth", have nothing to do with precious, blessed LIGHT from the Source.
The Invocation of the Four Archangels WORKS, and how it works..!  
Here it is:

From: <semper.fidelis>
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Subject: Spiritual Protection.

Dear friends
We mentioned already the tactics and strategy of vampires masking themselves as light workers and "good aliens" representatives.
In his hateful last message Mr. Richard Boylan uses dark words indeed.
(Please see below.)
Anyway, against all kind of vampires there is no better protection than the invocation of the Four Archangels.Here we have it, simple and powerful.


Facing the East, with your arms extended pointing North and South, you invoke the Divine Protection in this way:

"Facing me, RAPHAEL….Behind me GABRIEL…in my right hand, MICHAEL…in my left hand AURIEL."
Beloved Archangels, protect me against any EVIL and against negative and daemonic ENTITIES.
In the name of God, our Lord. Amen."